Friday, May 22, 2009

One year

One year celebrations

I have finally got a new laptop . It really and finally has started to help me work better,

It is the HP 6390 P , Series, with 4 GB Ram, The only problem being the fact that the new laptop has a different keyboard

And it does take a hell lot of a pain in the wrong areas to get the mistaken words correct. So once I am back on track with this

laptop I will be kicking some nice shit.

 

Anyways, it was one year back , when I started blogging. It has been a nice journey, though I have been jumpy and have never gotten

time enough to write more. I have not been able to put much time and creativity behind most of the things that I write.

It was adsense in the beginning and now bio disc, is taking up all the time I have net presence.

 

By the way , work has been smooth and with bio disc I find more time in the day to do other stuff, and that I think will help a poor

blogger like me, Among other achievements of the last whole year, yes one more year of our lives, gone by , complete, I earned $8,35 in the last whole years

efforts to write more and more about Adsense , c puzzles. I think the Bengali magazine project has gone down the drain too. Have no idea as to what has to

be done next. Still, the way I see it, there are a large number of things that I find interesting in the way , money matters have turned out

 

The more I see the outside world the more I realize that it comes in its own pace and every one has a quote, Money is not something you dream and you get, it for sure,

 

2008-2009

and this one is flying as we say “fly” or may be even faster than that. With less time for everything, even watching a 3 hour long movie , tiredness, exhaustion, both mental and physical has set in.

Anyways, one full year gone by , one full year to recollect and place all the memories of the days gone by. Sweet and charming, tiring and frustrating, all things combined, I am a rather satisfied guy

 

This year , has been again a year of too many changes, too many things happening in and around. But I will not put it in this blog

 

No comments: