Friday, November 13, 2009

Early Morning 14 November 2009

Today is what they called chilrens day , today morning, it would have been different had I been in school

but no  I am not,

 

I am way past that, but, I made atleast a lifestyle change today.

I woke up at 6 in the morning and have been doing something or the other till then

 

yesterday evening the guys in office planned for a volley ball match. I realized that with the space bar gone in my laptop

I am not going to do much with this laptop today , without getting irritated .

 

So I am starting for the volleyball match now.

 

Will come back, take my bike to  a service center , headlights gone, mileage, boy,

 

My brother comes back at 11 am,

 

and then I will have some idea where I will spend the rest of the day .

 

Will upload pics for the day today in the evening.

1 comment:

Ahona Kashyap said...

a missing key is not that painful ... trust me .... i have been using a laptop for 3 yrs with a missing G and to top it all , everything i do happens to have the letter G in it ...