Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Entering Dashami

Surprising though that none of the days it rained, and it last did son on Saptami morning. The day turned out to be pretty hot on Saptami.

 

Today we have already entered Dashami and I am still working. It is 1:34 in the morning. I know, people are exactly afraid of becoming like me. Yes hard work and no holidays seems to be the order of the day.

I am planning to go out for some of the nearby pandals after some more time, but feel very tired. Bye Durga Puja.

Right back in 2006 , I had planned to take my family to Agartala for the Durga Puja 2008. Today I feel lost in those terms. Things never go out as planned,

It was a two year old plan but did not materialize. I think, commonality is induced with time and slowly you realize that there is nothing left in you other than working in this complex place where things are not always what they seem

 

The goals are there. Many do the hard work to reach those places, but  there is only a space for a handful, the rest who are giving their best will end up seeing a rewardless place .

No comments: