Saturday, May 31, 2008

blog search

No matter how many blogs and blog hosting services you have out there nothing beats google in terms of searching anything for you,. Look at

http://blogsearch.google.com/ for what I am talking about.
I typed adsense just to find out the number of blogs out there writing about adsense and this is the report i get Results 1 - 10 of about 7,488,541

Well, people say that there will 1.4 blog per second being added everyday . That means about 130000 per day and you will have one million in about a week. Among this many start off well, make it 500 clicks a month and a handful of them stay alive till the end to become what you call a successful blog.

It is a long and tiring journey and the philosophy involved in it something that soothes me a lot .
I wanted to move into bloggers psychology as a subject and do some masters course in it. I am trying to find places to do so .If you have any idea please let me know.

No comments: