Sunday, May 25, 2008

My blog features in a technorati article

 Hi All,

This is good news, in two weeks of hard work and lot of researching that I have been sharing with you. I have given up writing on blogging about adsense , technorati and stuff like that. But now after two weeks of vigorous blogging , I finally get my blog featured here

http://technorati.com/blogs/blogging.nitecruzr.net

 

And search for concentratedlemonjuice,

Though my site has nothing to do with lemon and nothing to do with its juice, the name stuck me at about 3 in the morning and I just went ahead with it.

Currently my past ramblings have been all been related to  the topic of my choice, the rising India from the perspective of the software engineer of today.

 

Lets see, if I can get some limelight from that point.

No comments: