Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Read this to believe me

http://www.emetrics.org/audience_focused_optimization/?c=sf  

What more can I say , the last blog pretty much says it, People are using hundreds of tools and there are places online which are selling stuff that actually lets you read the current trends and optimize your work. My question is if every body becomes successful then whom do you play yourself against. This is utopian idea. I am currently going  number with each thing I type because I have read the whole article in this page.

Try thinking about reading all these things before you market anything on line. Ask this to any of the business masters and you will realize that “it is all bullshit”

 

  • Cultural anthropology
  • Learning and education theory
  • Mathematics
  • Cultural-knowledge modeling
  • Myth and folklore
  • Neurolinguistics
  • Psycholinguistics
  • Psychodynamic and psychosocial modeling

 

 

Wow, don’t you feel an urge to immediately stop reading whatever you are reading and jumping out the window even though you are on the ground floor. I just cant believe myself. The net is a wonderful place to be, but some corners are dark and you got be careful from them. I feel trapped.

No comments: