Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Philopsophy and Adsense

Nonsense.

No I mean adsense. All you wanted to know actually seems to be there right inside you . Isnt that something that sounds more like Philosophy.

Try this and you will find out all you always knew . How boring can that be?

http://websearch.about.com/od/searchenginemarketing/a/seomyths.htm

 

She ( Wendy Bosell  ) writes a lot of articles in the www.websearch.about.com  .

After reading some of her pages I have come to believe that this topic , ( making money from Google ) and Adsense has reached nonsensical levels of philosophy,

 

The only thing that can be finally summarized is “Google is so great that you cannot think of yourselves in the same physics as it is”

So forget about black ,white and green hat techniques, Rely on blogging where you heart is.  If you have been following this blog you will find that it has now reached stability in terms of topic and roundabout all the articles are about Google , adsense and experience of others in this sphere. I am now running out of ideas. I am getting adsense-bloggers block.

 

Good night, It is about 3:15 in the morning. I need to show my shining teeth to my manager sometime in the morning. No free lunch you know it right.

No comments: