Monday, June 2, 2008

About C puzzles on my blog

Hi All,

I know you would have come to this page after some searching online. I am currently ranked 23 in the c puzzles section. So if you have come to mine , I will direct you to the series of puzzles pages that I have made.

Actually, I would request you to open the May archive for 2008,

And these are lists that I have, please try all of them if you want to really blow away your interviewers minds ( one secret, even he read these , I have found requests to hide these ) . But the questions are so extensive that you may not be able to remember all of them. It is like the old days, the school exams, where you knew the books from where the questions can come but you are not able gulp all of them (.

· C++ #30

· C++ #29

· C++ #28

· C++ #27

· C++ #26

· C++ #26

· C++ #25

· C++ #24

· C++ #23

· C++ #22

· C++ #21

· C++ #20

· C++ #19

· C++ #18

· C++ #17

· C++ #15

· C++ #16

· C++ #14

· C++ #13

· C++ #12

· C++ #11

· C puzzles #2

· C puzzles

· C++ puzzles #10

· C++ puzzles #9

· C++ puzzles #8

· C++ puzzles #7

· C++ puzzles #6

· C++ puzzles #5

· C++ puzzles #4

· C++ puzzles #3

· C++ puzzles #2

· C++ puzzles and interview questions


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are pretty cool. I found this post on the alt.comp.lang.learn.c-c++ newsgroup. I've been keeping a journal next to my computer with various C/C++ quirks and common mistakes people make. I'll have to jot a few of these down. I'm starting my first real development job next week and I'm trying to sharpen my C++ skills, since I've been mostly doing work in Java for the past few years.

Rahiakil said...

Thanks a lot , Sometimes, giving a little feedback does help a lot