Sunday, June 15, 2008

I took this one from
http://wowblog.rediffiland.com/blogs/2006/11/27/Interview.html

But could help give you the best ones
Interview questions

So next time when u go for an inteview be prepared for following....

Story I
E: Do u have a boyfriend?
C: I have.
E: Is he working Locally?
C: No. He is working Overseas.
E: Sorry, my company cannot employ u!
C: Why?
E: U will not be able to settle down here permanently. And my Company
don't
want to pay extra expenses on the Overseas calls just because of u.







Story IV
E: Any girlfriends?
C: Yes.
E: Is she pretty?
C: Yes.
E: Is she your first lover?
C: Yes.
E: Sorry, we can't employ you because you lack of fighting spirit.


Story V
E: Any girlfriends?
C: Yes.
E: Is she your first lover?
C: No. Have a few already.
E: Sorry, my company cannot employ you because you are a "grasshoper"!
(Job hoper lah!)






To end with a philosophical note: You never win the silver, you only lose the gold.......

No comments: