Thursday, October 8, 2009

Random Search

Today I saw the banner for the movie 2012

I saw the trailer on Youtube, you can catch it there, too

 

Today is the 9th of October starting,

Don’t know the results of the first Champions League match, Virat Kohli , the next big superstar is playing in it,

I can bet my entire fortune (which sums up to mere …)  that here lies the next captain of this country,

 

Dhoni with some unexplainable luck , and unfathomable  quiet, will not last and that I am sure

 

It was a good ploy to promote, Cricket in Jharkhand and nothing else,

 

Still, amongst some search results, I saw this site http://www.endoftime2012.com/

 

Go and read it some time and let me know what the hell , ( or is it hell they are talking about ? )

 

All I know is that if some alien species were to invade us, we should not show them a sprawling city like New York,

or Paris,

 

Please send them to Afghanistan. Those sticky guys will face any thing, happily, and as Russell Peters says  “ You don’t kill me  . I keeeel mee “

 

No comments: