Friday, May 16, 2008

Adsense books

I know I have been putting too many irrelevant stuff in one blog but as of now with the time I have in hand with other work and job I am not able to manage multiple blogs so I figured out that the only way to do so will be to put whatever I am reading in one post,

Joel Comms books is an excellent resource on how to make money blogging. Though half of you might have figured out the amount of hard work that goes in when such a venture is thought of, Try searching for Jason Kotke on line, his blog donations helped him in quitting his job so that he could finally become a full time blogger,

Find more about Jasons book in http://www.adsense-secrets.com/


Locally , you will find in India Domain Maximus who became free lance after completing his MBA from IIM A .

So there are a lot of people out there doing it, So why not you?

No comments: