Monday, May 19, 2008

Welcome visitors


Hi All,
I have this cool app that shows me the current location of people who have visited my page. I think I am getting hits slowly. Since now I have visitors from Africa and North Asia I believe that my blogs is of relevance to people in other countries too.

I am attaching the picture of the visitor locations currently. If you believe that you are the only one from that region, you are welcome my friend.

One more note for the adsense users, it seems that images are not adsense friendly , moreover blogs are not adsense friendly to begin with. Sine a blogger may choose a lot of topics and confuse the Adsense tools that pick up relevant ads for your page.
I believe with the kind of whatever small advertising I have been doing in the last few days, I will be able to hit better numbers by the beginning of June 2008.

Not to bore you out with typical personal details this blog is a definitely a strong outlet for all the research that I have put on the Adsense phenomenon.

No comments: